Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Check Out The Vid! Poor Justin Bieber Threw Up On Stage!

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Check Out The Vid! Poor Justin Bieber Threw Up On Stage!
Oct 1st 2012, 09:37

Oh my oh my! How are you doing Justin Bieber? His fans got a little more than they wanted during a concert in Arizona this weekend when he suddenly threw up on stage! "It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people", he said later on. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage? OK, I wanted to give you my best show ever, so do you mind if I finish it", he said to his crowd. He tweeted that he felt better after the show adding that "milk was a bad choice!". Justin, are you really ok? We hope you're not pushing yourself too hard! Check out the vid below!(abcnews) Related articles Oh Fresh! Justin Bieber Sells His Own Sweat For Charity!Oh Fresh! Justin Bieber Sells His Own Sweat For Charity! Justin Bieber Talks Engagement: "That's When I'll Pop The Question!"Justin Bieber Talks Engagement: "That's When I'll Pop The Question!" Get The Celeb Look: Rihanna!Get The Celeb Look: Rihanna! Hey, I'm Stella! My sister is a famous young Hollywood-actress... who is she?Quiz: Guess My Famous Sibling?!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive