Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Justin Bieber Reveals His Biggest Fear In Life: "What If I Die?!"

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Justin Bieber Reveals His Biggest Fear In Life: "What If I Die?!"
Oct 29th 2012, 15:06

Justin Bieber is constantly traveling the world, but lately he's started experiencing anxiety attacks when he goes on a plane. "I just started really not like getting on a flight. It scares me. When I get anxiety, my heart drops and starts beating really fast as if it's going to explode", he reveals. "I feel like every time I get on a plane I'm risking my life", he says adding "People say you have more chance of getting into a car accident than a plane crash, but they do maybe one flight a year and I'm on planes all the time. And all the time I'm thinking, 'I have no control. If this plane crashes I'm dead'". Poor Justin, we had no idea you were so afraid of flying. We hope nothing ever happens to you! (contactmusic) Related articles Justin Bieber's Super Cute Secret Message To Selena Gomez!Justin Bieber's Super Cute Secret Message To Selena Gomez! 10 Fun Facts About Birthday Boy Ne-Yo!10 Fun Facts About Birthday Boy Ne-Yo! The love is gone... Or?Selena Gomez Wants To Dump Justin? "She's Just Sticking With Him For Fame!" Justinleaks! Bieber's Private Footage Soon Out!Justinleaks! Bieber's Private Footage Soon Out!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive