Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Christina Aguilera On Her Body: "I'm A Fat Girl - Get Over It!"

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Christina Aguilera On Her Body: "I'm A Fat Girl - Get Over It!"
Oct 1st 2012, 15:06

Christina Aguilera is more comfortable in her own body now than ever before, but the road here has been nothing but easy. "During the promotion of my album Stripped in 2001 I got tired of being a skinny white girl", she says about her former weight. "They told me that people I toured out with would also miss out if I gained weight because I would sell no records or tickets for my shows", she continued but later on realized that she feels the best when she's just being herself: "Now I've told them 'You're working with a fat girl. Know it now and get over it.' They need a reminder sometimes that I don't belong to them. It's my body", she said. You're so cool Christina, that's true girl power! (celebitchy) Related articles A-List Battle! Which Black Dress Looks Better?!A-List Battle! Which Black Dress Looks Better?! Nicole RichieRed Carpet! Celebs Attending ALMA Awards!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive