Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Taylor Swift About Her Love Issues: "I don't look before I leap!"

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Taylor Swift About Her Love Issues: "I don't look before I leap!"
Nov 24th 2012, 19:02

Sometimes, love can be a little too hard for your own best. Ask Taylor Swift! She knows everything about this subject! Taylor, who is rumored to be dating One Direction's Harry Styles, is the girl who can't control her feelings when falling in love nd she has recently opened up about her love issues: I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good and a bad thing. You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?" She continues: "Part of me feels like you can't say you were truly in love if it didn't last. If I end up getting married and having kids, that's when I'll know it's real – because it lasted." She have had many heartbreaks in her young life resulting in her four albums of lovesick songs. Maybe there's always something good that comes from something bad? We cross our fingers that your flirt with Harry will end up as your fairytale, gurl! Otherwise, we'll look forward to more songs about broken hearts... (perezhilton) Related articles HOTTIE: We voted Taylor Swift for the best dressed of them all!Fashion Hotties And Notties At The MTV EMA! Future couple? We hope! Tarry for the win!Hot Couple Alert: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles! Wanna Hang Backstage On X Factor With Taylor Swift?!Wanna Hang Backstage On X Factor With Taylor Swift?! Taylor Swift won the Best Female, Best Live and Best Look!Celebrities Rocking The Red Carpet On MTV EMA!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive