Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Megan Fox After Pregnancy: “I Can't Work Out Anymore”

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Megan Fox After Pregnancy: "I Can't Work Out Anymore"
Dec 30th 2012, 14:34

Megan Fox is desperate! Although she has a marvelous body, even just a few months after giving birth to her first son, Noah, she still wants to lose more of her her pregnancy weight. The sexy actress has lost 13 of the 23 pounds she gained while she was pregnant and says: "I can't work out yet because my body is still too fragile, I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip. Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."

No stress Meg, you look just gorgeous! Ejoy spending time with your precious little son, the body will be on its place one day you'll see. (USmagazine)

Related articles
6 Celebrity Women Before They Were Famous!6 Celebrity Women Before They Were Famous!
Top 6! Plastic Surgery Gone Bad Straight From Hollywood!Top 6! Plastic Surgery Gone Bad Straight From Hollywood!
Megan Fox Welcomes A Baby Boy!
Go Darker This Fall! 10 Tips Of Hair Colors!Go Darker This Fall! 10 Tips Of Hair Colors!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive