Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com: Megan Fox On Her New "Job": "I'm Not An Actress Anymore!"

Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com
Top news, pictures and videos of the hottest celebrities 24-7.
Megan Fox On Her New "Job": "I'm Not An Actress Anymore!"
Jan 30th 2013, 07:42

They say all good things comes to an end and so has Megan Fox's acting career done. Well, at least pretty much, according to herself. In September she welcomed her baby boy Noah, and now her priorities are very different from before. "My job is to be with him", she said recently. "All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby, and now, I've finally done it". From now on she hasn't planned doing any new movies, and she'll focus fully on being a mother. Good thing, Meg! (gossipcop)

Related articles
Megan Fox Thought She Was Giving Birth To A Vampire!Megan Fox Thought She Was Giving Birth To A Vampire!
Reese Witherspoon Helped Keeping Megan Fox Baby Birth Secret!
Megan wants to lose more weight!Megan Fox After Pregnancy: "I Can't Work Out Anymore"
Top List! 10 Best Dressed Celebrities Of The Week!Top List! 10 Best Dressed Celebrities Of The Week!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive